Monday, May 24, 2010

Golden Angel™ Barbie® Doll

"Finally!!! One of my eBay purchases is here! But...which one?"


I recently received an eBay international purchase last May 20th, 2010. I had no idea which of my orders came until I unwrapped the brown paper from the box. Boy, was I super excited! ;-)


Seeing the content written on the box made me even more ecstatic! At last, my Golden Angel Barbie has arrived! ;-)

"Whoa!!! She looks so real!!! It's as if she's eagerly waiting for the box to be opened!"

I was really surprised because her publicity photos didn't give her beauty justice.
She's way more mesmerizing and beautiful in person!

"Undeniably, the most beautiful Angel Barbie Mattel has ever released."

Here are some of her publicity photos for comparison:


Golden Angel™ Barbie® Doll ©2006
Pink Label™ Collection
Fantasy Dolls


And the eBay seller's photos:


She's much sweeter and delicate in person if you were to ask me. And I'm really glad I got her! I'll be posting more of her photos once I have found the best dress suited to her meek and adorable face.

That's all for now. Ciao! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment